Similar Available Positions
Public Accounting Positions
Industry Accounting Positions
Let Us Find Your Perfect Fit
Financial Planner – Wealth Management
Who We Are:
We are an established and respected Wealth Planning Firm that has been in business for over 35 years. A collaborative environment internally is the best atmosphere to truly provide outstanding service to our incredible client base. Our priority is helping our clients with methods of wholistic planning and life guidance. We believe the best way to maintain long term success is to combine the principals of comprehensive planning with our technical investment plans. You’ll find approachable owners, a young and energetic work ethic, and friendly working atmosphere within out firm.
Who Our Clients Are:
Our client base is actively investing, proactively seeking advice, and in need of our expert guidance. The three qualities we require of prospective clients is loyalty, interest, and respect. Over the years our clients have become our friends, and we help them with life planning in addition to their portfolio management.
Who You Are:
Entry Level –
- Are you seeking direct support an mentorship from a group of approachable Portfolio Managers?
- Are you interested in gaining technical experience while being coached on how to navigate client relationships?
- Are you trying avoid a sales based atmosphere, and seeking a position that is truly immersed in the principals of wealth planning?
- Are you wanting to work with a tightly knit group of individuals who value team work and collaboration for the good of the client?
- Are you interested in working in a fast growing entrepreneurial company?
We want to talk to you!
Experienced Professionals –
- Are you looking for a firm without the political red tape of a big bank, broker dealer, or large RIA?
- Do you want to progress your career based on your ability to take on new responsibility at your own pace?
- Do you want to see your decision making have an impact internally?
- Are you seeking a place without job hierarchy, where everyone works together for the advancement of the firm?
- Are you dependable, trustworthy, and committed to providing quality work?
We want to talk to you!
What the Role Is:
- Work with clients directly to organize and communicate their financial situation.
- Join and lead client meetings: present financial plans and brief staff on action items
- Monitor client portfolios on an ongoing basis.
- Work directly with Portfolio Managers to establish client service plans of action.
- Take responsibility for all clients assigned to you. Lead all tasks for the client to completion.
- Research investments and annuity products as it pertains to the clients financial goals and situation.
What the Role is Not:
- This is not a sales based role. There are no quotas for new client accounts.
This role comes with a competitive base salary and annual bonuses.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- CFP designation or taking steps to obtain one
- Passion for providing a relationship based approach to clients
- Experience CRM, portfolio management software, of financial planning software