Similar Available Positions
Public Accounting Positions
Industry Accounting Positions
Let Us Find Your Perfect Fit
We have a position available for a tax senior in Cincinnati, OH.
Contact us to learn more or apply for this tax senior position below.
About the Firm:
Six years ago our firm made the decision to acquire an HR consulting firm internally to better focus on our people. We understand that people are the foundation of our business and the most important asset we support.
Through this acquisition, we have implemented cultural initiatives to ensure the happiness and wellbeing of all of our employees. The results have been outstanding. Using the fundamentals of onboarding and skill matching, systems and processes, and leadership pipelines, we have dramatically impacted our employees’ everyday lives.
When we aren’t focused on our employees, we are focused on our clients. Small and mid sized businesses rely on us to provide them with tax planning, tax preparation, audit services, consulting, and accounting. We help business in all industries but have found a niche in medical services, professional services, and non profit organizations.
About the Role:
- Files federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues.
- Maintains legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Maintains compliance with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Identifies profitability of potential mergers and acquisitions by analyzing tax information; calculating key ratios; identifying areas of tax savings.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization projects as needed by the client.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in public practice.
- CPA License Required, or meaningful effort to obtain one.
- Quickbooks and Excel experience required.
Experience with Thompson Reuters Suite preferred but not required.