Similar Available Positions
Public Accounting Positions
Industry Accounting Positions
Let Us Find Your Perfect Fit
Audit and Assurance Manager
We have a position available for an audit manager in Cincinnati, OH.
Contact us to learn more or apply for this audit manager position below.
About the Firm:
We are growing! 30% year over year growth in our department is something we are very proud of.
As a regional sized firm, we possess resources for providing our clients with top tier service. However, we are homegrown. Our culture, employees, and service model reflect our ability to provide a safe and comfortable working environment. Flexible working hours, advanced technology, upbeat and passionate owners and partners are a few reasons why our firm can truly support a professional’s career.
In addition to competitive benefits, our staff partakes in company events, FC Cincinnati season tickets, golf outings, bowling league, and coworker happy hours. The majority of our staff are young professionals. If you’re young and want a great group of coworkers, we’d love to have you! If you have a longstanding background of impressive experience, we want you here to help mentor our up and coming professionals!
About the Role:
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to the client.
- Team with partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls as well as prospecting and bring new business to the firm.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals.
- Develop new professional relationships with potential clients and key influencers in the business community through active involvement in community/civic organizations at leadership or board level
- Continual striving to enhance technical knowledge and competencies
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Attend professional development, networking events, and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
Technical and Personal Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting related field
- Active CPA or steps to obtain CPA
- Minimum of five years’ audit experience in a public accounting firm
- Supervisory experience of a three-plus member team.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, particularly Excel.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel; day trips when necessary