Similar Available Positions
Public Accounting Positions
Industry Accounting Positions
Let Us Find Your Perfect Fit
We have a position available for a financial analyst in Cincinnati, OH.
Contact us to learn more or apply for this staff accountant position below.
About the Company:
Family owned and family grown, we are a staple in the Cincinnati business market. The value of working at a family-owned company is to focus on values, morals, and ethics. We include all of our employees in our family and are thrilled at the growth we have seen. At our business, you are more than a number, you are vital to our operation and organization. If you have a passion for being included, and a passion for real estate, we would love to talk more with you about our services and how you fit in.
About the Role:
- Performs basic to complex accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Assists with allocating board-approved budget amounts for all condo association reserves to Association Managers. Maintains and manages reserve deposits and makes corresponding journal entries.
- Handles the importing of Bank fees to Accounts Payables monthly.
- Reconciles Columbus Replacement Reserve report, researches and corrects errors.
- Reconciles Pub financial records and prepares monthly financial statements. Completes and files sales tax returns.
- Requests checks from accounts payable for various apartment and commercial entities recreational fees and escrow fund accounts, makes deposits, and enters corresponding journal entries.
- Handles the importing of journal entries for monthly processes.
- Researches and makes financial statement adjustments requested from the district offices. Also researches questions from the auditors and makes corrections.
- Assists with processing of Real Estate Taxes.
- Processes and voids stale-dated checks.
- Processes Reserve Draws for individual apartment properties and prepares the report for owners and management.
- Works both independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: Associates’ degree in Accounting with at least three years of accounting experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices with the ability to perform procedures on both manual and automated systems.
- Math Ability: Ability to perform standard arithmetic functions of a transactional nature, including tracking and comparing data. Ten key calculator skills.