Similar Available Positions
Public Accounting Positions
Industry Accounting Positions
Let Us Find Your Perfect Fit
We have a position available for a financial manager in Cincinnati, OH.
Contact us to learn more or apply for this financial manager position below.
About the Company:
A scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization providing clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective
A few things we are proud of are our history of being named a Top Cincinnati Workplace; ranking amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability; and continually being recognized with CRO Leadership Awards for expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility.
- Prepare and follow through on bids for new business;
- Oversee financial and contractual performance of Sponsor projects;
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer during an ongoing clinical trial;
- Perform financial analysis and reporting;
- Oversee client requests for proposals;
- Develop change-in-scope documents for ongoing trials;
- Customize pricing according to client requirements;
- Develop study metrics; and
- Supervise Account Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting;
- 5 years of experience in the conduct of clinical research and/or contract management/pricing;
- Strong working knowledge of financial and accounting processes;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and working knowledge of drug development services;
- Excellent analytical, as well as written and oral communication, skills;
- Excellent computer skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft® Excel; and
- Past supervisory experience preferred.